A WordPress plugin that provides detailed information about currently installed plugins.
Plugin Report will allow you to:
- Spot plugins that are no longer maintained.
- Get a quick overview of the “plugin health” of your site.
- Provide clients with a detailed report, right from their own dashboard, or as CSV spreadsheet.
- Find plugins that are no longer active on multisite installs
Contributors & Developers
“Plugin Report” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Plugin Report” has been translated into 6 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Plugin Report” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Improved behavior of the repository column on older WordPress versions (thanks, @zodiac1978)
- Added detection for plugins that have been closed in the wordpress.org repository
- Fixed some more PHP warnings
- Fixed PHP warnings caused by an undefined variable
- Added a new column to display repository information and detect possible supply chain issues
- Tablesort updated to the latest version
- Fixed an issue where the exported CSV filename contained the wrong month (thanks, @zodiac1978)
- Skip the wordpress.org API call if the plugin’s Update URI is set (thanks, @zodiac1978)
- Tested with WP 5.8
- Fixed a minor issues that could cause problems with the plugin’s translations
- Display translated plugin info when available (thanks, @zodiac1978)
- Fixed default sorting of plugins to match WP’s plugins screen (thanks, @zodiac1978)
- Fixed an issue where plugin auto-updates were not displayed correctly
- Coding standards and i18n improvements (thanks @pedromendonca)
- Tested with WordPress 5.6
- Updated tablesort to version 5.2.1
- Modified the way WP version numbers are compared to fix issues with non-repo plugins and non-standard version numbering
- Fixed a jQuery issue causing errors in WP 5.5
- Added column to display whether a plugin is set to auto-update
- Adds column sorting (props @zodiac1978)
- Replaces the Excel export with a more robust CSV export function
- Uses HTML’s progress element for the progress bar
- Fixed an issue with version comparisons and beta/RC versions (thanks @zodiac1978)
- Coding standards improvements (thanks @zodiac1978)
- The plugin can now only be network-activated on multisite
- Tested against WordPress 5.4
- Further i18n improvements (thanks @pedromendonca)
- Minor version differences no longer shown as “medium” risk
- When a plugin upgrade requires platform upgrades, this is now shown (suggested by @zodiac1978)
- The activation column now shows the number of activations on multisite
- I18n improvements (thanks @pedromendonca!)
- Adds an .xls export function (experimental)
- Adds an “activated” column to the report table
- Better table styles, including cell background colors
- Improved error messages
- Cached information is now automatically refreshed when a plugin is updated through wp-admin
- Removed the “compatibility” column (data no longer provided by API)
- Fixed an issue with long plugin slugs causing invalide transient keys
- Fixed an issue where version number colors were inconsistent
- Code cleanup
- Adds proper multisite support
- Accessibility and internationalisation improvements
- Initial version