WPGlobus Translate Options is a free add-on to the WPGlobus Multilingual WordPress Plugin. It enables selective translation of the texts residing in the
wp_options database table.
You need to use WPGlobus Translate Options when the active theme or a 3rd party plugin (a slider, for example) has its own option panel, where you enter texts.
NOTE: This plugin requires WPGlobus. Please install and activate WPGlobus before using the
You can install this plugin directly from your WordPress dashboard:
1. Go to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
1. Search for WPGlobus.
1. Click Install Now next to the WPGlobus Translate Options plugin.
1. Activate the plugin.
Alternatively, see the guide to Manually Installing Plugins.
How do I contribute to WPGlobus Translate Options?
We appreciate all contributions, ideas, critique, and help.
Please check out the WPGlobus Website for additional information.
Contributors & Developers
“WPGlobus Translate Options” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Code cleanup and additional security measures.
- The active theme options or the child and parent theme options are marked with a blue mark.
- New admin interface.
- Revised code.
- Plugin tab moved upper on WPGlobus Options page.
text_filterfunction to get text from multilingual string.
- Tested up to WP 5.3.
- Small improvements.
- Tested up to WP 5.2.
Theme optionstab to
- readme.txt – better texts and additional links.
- Fixed: Too many tags (new WP rules).
- License GPL-3.0.
- [core] added support Cookie Notice by dFactory (https://wordpress.org/plugins/cookie-notice/)
- [core] fixed “can’t use method return value in write context” on Theme options tab
- [core] Fixed “can’t use method return value in write context”.
- Tested up to WP 4.9.
- [core] Added theme’s info to ‘All options’ page.
- [core] Correct path to load theme info page.
- [core] Added Theme page on options screen.
- [core] Exclude from translation the objects.
- Revised ‘option_’ filter.
- Revised code.
- Added Translate Options panel to WPGlobus admin central page.
- Removed unused globals.
- Added a link to the settings page to the plugins list.
- Added section to Customizer
- Fixed jumping “options to translate” block
- Better English texts
- Added 3 masks into exclude list
- Added search in options
- Removed ‘theme_mods_’ from disabled masks
- Fixed Redux fields renamed as wpglobus_…
- Fixed warning Empty needle
- Added ability to see source of option
- Some interface improvements
- Working correctly with string type options
- Some css updates