Lightweight, easy-to-use plugin that allows your site to be visible only to logged-in users.
Great for when your site is still under construction.
- Lightweight and easy-to-use with a single settings page.
- Fully-functional, no upsell for additional features.
- Themeable landing page or redirect to the login page.
- Use a custom X-Secret HTTP header to access your site contents programmatically.
- Professionally supported by Mindspun.
All settings are on a single page named ‘Wall’ under the Settings menu of the WordPress dashboard.
Select the Enabled checkbox and click the ‘Save Changes’ button then a default landing page will be shown to
your users on any non-login page.
Theming your landing page
The landing page will use your theme styles by default, but you can easily customize the page to anything you wish.
In your theme:
* Create a directory in your theme named spn_templates.
* Copy wall-landing-page.php from the ‘templates’ directory of this plugin (or create your own) into the ‘spn_templates’ directory of you theme.
The template gives you full control over all the contents of that page.
What above support?
We provide support both through the WordPress forum and the github repository.
Why another private site plugin?
No other lightweight plugins allow programmatic access via a custom header.
Does this plugin require paid add-ons that gate the real functionality like other plugins do?
No, this plugin is completely free with no paid add-ons.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Wall” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Wall” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.