WordPress plugin helper to connect to the RosarioSIS REST API. Connect to RosarioSIS through the REST API to send / retrieve your students, or any data that fits in your SIS.
This plugin has got no interface. You will only get notified in case the RosarioSIS API is not correctly configured from the WordPress admin “Plugins” screen.
This plugin provides a simple tool for developers to use in their own plugin to connect to the RosarioSIS REST API.
Installing “RosarioSIS REST API” can be done either by searching for “RosarioSIS REST API” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org
- Upload the ZIP file through the ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload’ screen in your WordPress dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
RosarioSIS configuration steps:
- Install and activate the REST API plugin for RosarioSIS.
- Copy the admin user API token: go to menu School > Configuration > Plugins. Click on the Configuration link next to REST API. Copy the User Token (see screenshot).
WordPress configuration steps:
1. Add the RosarioSIS URL and your admin user API token to the
wp-config.php file. Here is an example:
define( 'ROSARIOSIS_REST_API_URL', 'https://my-rosariosis.com/' );
define( 'ROSARIOSIS_REST_API_USER_TOKEN', 'M1e57FZ69D0ophaizqTRsNB6lQ3d0EA6' );
- Does this plugin depend on any others?
No, but it depends on a working instance of RosarioSIS, accessible from the network, plus its REST API plugin.
- Does this create new database tables?
No. There are no new database tables with this plugin.
- Does this load additional JS or CSS files ?
No. This plugin does not load additional CSS or JS files.
- What does this plugin do?
This plugin is useless on its own. It should be combined with another plugin that actually interacts with the RosarioSIS REST API (agenda, contacts, third parties, expense, clients, products, etc.).
- How can I disable the request cache?
GET requests can be cached if explicitely stated (see the controller PHP code). Call the page adding
&disable_cache=1to the URL to disable cache.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“RosarioSIS REST API” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “RosarioSIS REST API” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release