vcita’s Contact Form is the ultimate way to capture and manage leads on your WordPress website.
Create and integrate beautiful forms in seconds – customized to any purpose and perfectly match the website theme and design.
Contact Form Builder key features:
- Easily create and embed responsive contact forms that look great on any device
- Full customisation of the contact form look and feel – layout, colors, size, fonts and more
- Easy to add, remove, edit and reorder contact form fields
- Create as many forms as you want and embed those on any website
- Select which fields are mandatory on you contact form
- Unlimited number of fields on your contact form
- Add any question you need to your contact form. vcita will show all the information your clients provided on a client card including their picture, age and more
- Multiple contact form field options to choose from: Text fields, numeric fields, text areas and dropdown fields on your contact form
- Language customisation for all contact form texts and labels
- Unlimited contact form entries
- Receive Email & SMS notifications on any contact form submission, and provide immediate follow-up using any device.
- Manage all leads using vcita’s CRM tool.
- Export all contact form submissions and client information to Excel or CSV
- Send clients email confirmation for any contact form submission
- Easily search for contacts and follow up: take notes, edit contact information and track sent emails
Learn more about our Contact Form for WordPress
Contact Form Plugin Installation for WordPress
- Connect to WordPress Admin Panel
- Click the “Plugins” menu on the left and choose “Add New”.
Search for “Contact Form by vcita” and install it.
- After the contact form plugin installation has completed, click “Activate”.
- Click on the new “vcita Contact Form” tab that is now available on your left bar.
- Enter an email to which new contact requests and contact form submissions will be sent, and click “OK”
- Enter your first name and last name in the pop-up window and click “Submit” and start building your contact form.
- Our contact form plugin offers you 3 different widgets. You can add any of the widgets to your wordPress website. For best results – we recommend to add all 3 widgets.
Which contact form options do I have?
vcita offers three contact form options to engage more visitors within your website:
Classic Contact form – well designed contact form with full customization. You can use any of our form styles, which allows you to show different details on your form.
- Contact form with form fields
- Contact form with form fields, profile picture, name and title
- Contact form with form fields and scheduling buttons
- Contact form with form fields, profile picture, name and title and scheduling buttons
You can add and edit all contact form fields, for your needs.The scheduling buttons allows clients to schedule an appointment or a meeting with you, directly from your contact form!
Of course! Along with our professional and classic contact form, we have two additional contact forms which can help you gain more leads from your website visitors!
LiveSite – a proactive contact form, display “call-to-action” at the bottom of your web page.
This contact form has proven to produces twice as many contact and online scheduling requests as any other contact form.
LiveSite can automatically display your invitation to visitors and encourage more leads to contact you – leave contact details or schedule appointments and meetings.
Contact Form Sidebar – can be added to any post or page and invite client to contact you.
This form can include your profile photo or logo and a brief invitation to contact you or even schedule an appointment. This contact form plugin can be styled horizontally or vertically, include scheduling buttons, and even link to your full profile.
Can I add LiveSite to a specific page?
Visit our support forum to see how to Add LiveSite to specific pages
Is the contact form available in other languages?
You can add any text you want to our contact form, making our contact form available in any language!
How do I manually change the size of the contact form widget?
You can add a resized widget using the HTML code: If vcita contact form widget is already installed, please remove the current vcita contact form widget form your WP sidebar
On your WordPress admin panel, click on “Appearance” menu and select Widgets.
Drag vcita Widget from Main Sidebar menu to Available Widgets section on the left. (This may disconnect your vcita account from the contact form plugin)
Reconnect your account to vcita contact form plugin – Click on Plugins menu and select vcita Contact Form
Enter the email address for your vcita account, click on “Already have a vcita account?” and click Connect.
Back on your vcita account at https://www.vcita.com/get_widget?widget=widget Please resize the contact form widget on “Widget Preview” section and click on “Update changes”.
Click on Install New Widget (a new window should pop up), Select “Other Websites” (don’t select WordPress) and copy the code on the right.
What are vcita Terms and Conditions?
Please visit Terms and Conditions
Contributors & Developers
“Contact Form Builder by vcita” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Contact Form Builder by vcita” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
vcita Contact Form Version 4.9.1
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.2
vcita Contact Form Version 4.9
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.1
- Automatic marketing campaigns added: send automatic birthday coupons to your customers, define your trigger and create beautiful email campaigns for any special occasion.
- Client portal updated
- New image gallery & upload function: increase your brand visibility & look as pro online as in real life
- Bug fixed
vcita Contact Form Version 4.8.1
- Fixed a redirection bug when updating via Rest API
vcita Contact Form Version 4.8
- Security and privacy adjustments (full compliance with GDPR requirements)
- Issue branded price estimates, let clients approve them online and turn them into invoices in a single click
- Charge clients’ credit card directly from your backoffice
- Accept, collect & record partial payments for upcoming or rendered services & appointments
- New automated reminders for overdue invoices and for about-to-expire estimates
- New “saved items” library to add pre-saved services to invoices & estimates
- Add your business terms & conditions to estimates and invoices
- New option to set and enforce your business cancellation & rescheduling policy
- Two new staff permission types: Manager and Marketer (in addition to the existing roles of Administrator, Collaborator and User)
- New option to add private documents to your client cards for internal use
- Schedule email & SMS campaigns to be sent out at a future date & time
- New parameters for campaigns: insert clients’ names within your email & SMS campaigns
- Brand new dashboard with a quick-view of all your business activity to gain insights and take action
- New sticky custom fields allowing you to ask a returning client for specific information until they fill it in
- Add, edit and manage past group events & classes
- New & improved Zapier integrations: new triggers, new actions and new search option
vcita Contact Form Version 4.7
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.9
- Set date-specific availability
- Schedule recurring appointments
- Create & share discount coupons
- Improved invoicing & payment management
- Full translation to Italian
vcita Contact Form Version 4.6
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.8
vcita Contact Form Version 4.5.4
- Staff assignment rules
- Email & SMS campaigns
- Mobile app performance improvements
vcita Contact Form Version 4.5.3
- Manage files and documents
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.7
vcita Contact Form Version 4.5.2
- Enhanced payment options
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.6
vcita Contact Form Version 4.5.0
- UI improvements
vcita Contact Form Version 4.4.0
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.5
vcita Contact Form Version 4.3.0
- Some UI improvements
vcita Contact Form Version 4.2.0
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.4.1
- Fixes to support PHP version 5.2.17
vcita Contact Form Version 4.1.0
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.4
- UI improvements
- 3rd party integrations
vcita Contact Form Version 4.0.0
- Completely new design with more widget options for your site
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.3.1
vcita Contact Form Version 3.10.0
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.3
- Scheduling form customization per service
vcita Contact Form Version 3.9.5
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.2
- New! SMS reminders to clients
vcita Contact Form Version 3.9.0
- New – collect payments using Stripe.
- Customize and better control the automatic email notifications sent to your clients and your business.
- Set Future Booking Cut-Off Date
- More Layouts for the LiveSite Widget
vcita Contact Form Version 3.8.0
- New design for the email notifications sent from vcita to you & your clients
- More customization for the emails including branding colors and logo
- New! Email signature option was added
- Enhencements with scheduling settings to prevent appointments from being scheduled to far in advance
vcita Contact Form Version 3.7.0
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.1
vcita Contact Form Version 3.6.0
- Complete Spanish translation
- New LiveSite widget
- Direct Payment option
- Direct document Sharing option
vcita Contact Form Version 3.5.0
- Full French support
- Online file sharing option
vcita Contact Form Version 3.4.0
- Compatibility with 4.0.1
- Improved payment options
vcita Contact Form Version 3.3.2
- Compatibility with 4.0
- Few Bugs Fixed
vcita Contact Form Version 3.3.0
- LiveSite widget for WordPress
- Added more contact management options
vcita Contact Form Version 3.2.1
- Text changes
vcita Contact Form Version 3.2
- Adjustments to WordPress “Parker” version 3.8
- Scheduling for multiple team members
- Scheduling and contact custom fields
vcita Contact Form Version 3.1
- A direct link to profile settings
- New contact form customization options: Fonts, font sizes, text box colors, new layouts, and more.
vcita Contact Form Version 3.0
- A new plugin management screen
- All widgets editing can now be done directly from WordPress
- Fix to Contact Sidebar disconnection issue
- New contact form color themes options
vcita Contact Form Version 2.1.3
- Contact form fully integrates with Facebook pages
- More payments options
- Removed 24 hours scheduling notification
- Full Spanish support
- Contact form FAQ and tips enhancements
vcita Contact Form Version 2.1.2
- Customised contact form fields and labels
- Add as many form fields as desired
- Created contact form labels in any language!
- Customised contact form style, shape and colors
- All clients’ details are available
- Add Watermarks to specific fields
- More contact from styles
- FAQ enhancements
vcita Contact Form Version 2.1.1
- FAQ enhancements
- Branding options to scheduling processes
vcita Contact Form Version 2.1.0
- Improved Active Engage look and feel
vcita Contact Form Version 2.0.0 (13 May 2012)
- Settings page now uses vcita site for much more customisation options on your contact form
- Redesign of the settings page to be simpler and contain more relevant information
- Changed to use the new API
- Fixed all warnings for referencing undefined array indices
- Updated FAQs
vcita Contact Form Version 188.8.131.52
- Optimised confirm your account link
vcita Contact Form Version 184.108.40.206
- Check for expert availability of upgrade
vcita Contact Form Version 1.4.6
- Image fixes
vcita Contact Form Version 1.4.5
- Doc and plugin name change
vcita Contact Form Version 1.4.4
- Moved vcita settings to be under the plugins menu
vcita Contact Form Version 1.4.3
- Typo fix
vcita Contact Form Version 1.4.2
- Fixed warning about missing parameter
vcita Contact Form Version 1.4.1
- Fixed default parameters
vcita Contact Form Version 1.4.0
- Added the new vcita Active Engage feature
- Fixed that from future upgrades the widget won’t be removed on upgrade.
vcita Contact Form Version 1.3.0
- Removed the dependency with the curl library
- Updated Documentation
- Improved widget preview (Using the settings page)
- Added FAQ
vcita Contact Form Version 1.2.2
- Updated Documentation
vcita Contact Form Version 1.2.0
- Redesign of the settings page
- Added a preview for the sidebar widget
- Added direct links to dedicated vcita settings
- Fixed a bug with the embedding of the shortcode
- Updated documentation
vcita Contact Form Version 1.1.0
- Created a new and simplified design for the Contact Form Settings page
- Added the “Professional Title” field which can be specified while creating a new user
- New screenshots