WordPress Plugin to insert PayPal Buy now or Pay now Button into Post/Page using Simple shortcode. Can specify your Product Name, Product Id, Product Amount in shortcode itself. easy to Configure the Paypal Settings. And implementation is Quick, flexible and easy to use. Just use Shotcode to display your PayPal Button Wherever you want.
[avishi-paypal-button name=”WordPress Coffee Mug” number=”12345″ amount=”20″]
Some features that you get:
- Add Buy Now buttons anywhere on a post or a page.
- Set the item/Product name.
- Set the item numbers.
- Set the item amount
- Multiple Currencies
- Support for Pay Now or Buy Now Button option
- Test mode option, point to PayPal sandbox account.
- Admin options page for easy configuration.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Unzip Avishi WP PayPal Payment Button plugin download
- Upload the entire avishi-wp-paypal-payment-button folder to your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Settings>>Avishi PayPal Payment
- Configure the Avishi PayPal Payment, i.e. PayPal seller’s email address, Test/Live mode, Button Selection.
- Click the “Save Settings” button
- Insert Avishi WP PayPal Payment Button shortcodes into any post or page.
- That’s it!
How many buttons can I place in a post or page?
This is unlimited. You may place as many buttons as you would like in a post or page.
Can use PayPal Sandbox mode?
Yes, you can configure this option from plugin options page.
Can Change PayPal Button type?
Yes,You can use either Pay Now or Buy Now Button.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Avishi WP PayPal Payment Button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First release of the plugin
- Setting Page Tab link position Changed.
- Multiple currencies Option Added.