Add your AllProWebTools CRM lead boxes (signup forms) to your WordPress website.
AllProWebTools is an all-in-one toolkit for small businesses that includes a CRM, email marketing, and lead generation system.
Use this widget to display a lead box on your website to gather contact information from your visitors: setup autoresponders, email drip campaigns, surveys and more.
Take a test spin of our WordPress plugin – We would love to hear your feedback!
We want you to enjoy your experience with us, that is why we offer the following support options:
- Call Anytime: 970-612-1515
- AllProWebTools Tutorial videos are available to assist you.
- Free live chat support (Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm MST)
- Request a screen-share for a personal walk through the system to help you get started.
- Lead box widget can be used in the sidebar, content, footer or where ever you like.
- Customizable “Thank You” page
- Customizable “Thank You” message
- Configure auto response to immediately send an email after submitting Lead box
- Trigger email campaigns to send on a set schedule
- Unlimited tagging of leads for later follow up
- Unlimted customizable fields allow you to get more information such as: age, height, favorite color, etc.
This is a Serviceware plugin for WordPress which interfaces with the AllProWebTools cloud servers to process transactions. Storing this information in the cloud allows all of your devices and websites to access this information and increase exposure of your products and services. An active AllProWebTools account is required to use this plugin. A link will be provided to create a new account from within the plugin settings menu.
- Login to your wordpress with wp-admin
- Choose Plugins from the menu and click Add New
- Search for AllProWebTools Leadboxes and then click Install Now
- Once the plugin is installed, click Activate Now
- Next see Configuration below.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
When you first install the plugin, it will be configured for Demo Mode. Demo Mode comes pre-loaded with some sample lead boxes for you to play around with.
When you are ready to get started with your own account, simply follow the configuration instructions below:
- Activate the plugin.
- Choose AllProWebTools from the menu in wp-admin
- Click on the link that says sign up for one here to create an AllProWebTools account or if you already have an AllProWebTools account login to your AllProWebTools account.
- From inside your AllProWebTools account, choose “settings” then “Administrator”
- Enter the API key and API Auth you see into your WordPress plugin settings.
- Click Update Settings
- Now you can go to Appearance and Widgets to access your new AllProWebTools Leadbox Widget.
Why do I see all these flowers when I first install?
New installs are setup with our demo account so you can see the functionality. This also demonstrates how to tie multiple sites together, the demo site your new install is tied to is http://demo.AllProWebTools.com. You can login to the demo account to play around in the control panel at http://demo.AllProWebTools.com/logmein. Login: demo Password: demo. The demo resets itself every hour on the hour at which time your changes will be lost.
Can I upload my contacts as a CSV?
You can upload or download all of your contacts in CSV format at any time.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“AllProWebTools Leadboxes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.8 – 11/25/16
- Created standalone Lead box plugin
1.0.9 – 12/16/16
- Patched for better compatability with WP 4.7 and certain PHP versions
1.1.0 – 02/17/17
- Added support for Google reCaptcha
1.1.1 – 07/28/17
- Enhanced support for Google reCaptcha to allow multiple reCaptchas per page
1.1.2 – 11/01/17
- Added support for textarea input in the Leadbox
- Update to error message for clarification.
1.1.3 – 12/16/20
- Verified compatibility with WordPress version 5.6