This plugin gives you a way to choose what widgets display on each page/post of your website. The plugin’s custom sidebars provides a way, using that you can display custom widget configurations on any page, post, post type, or archive page.
- Unlimited custom widget configurations
- Custom widget for individual post, page etc..
- Sorting sidebar
- Many more
There are two ways of installing the plugin:
From the WordPress plugins page
- Download the plugin, extract the zip file.
- Upload the acquaintsoft-sidebar-generator folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Active the plugin in the plugin menu panel in your administration area.
From inside your website, in the plugin section of wp-admin.
- Search for custom Acquaintsoft sidebar generator plugin.
- Download it and then active it.
After activate plugin you will find in widget area named “Acquaintsoft sidebars list”
- 1) Why widget menu is not visible in my theme?
Theme should have a widget area enabled, If not you will not find widget menu.
- 2) Where I can set sidebars?
In each page, post you have a section which called wiedget area, here you can choose from created sidebar list.
- 3) Can I use Acquaintsoft sidebar generator with WordPress multisite?
Certainly, you can use it.
- 4) Who needs permission to do what?
For now in version 1.1 we have common functionality for all users so, no permission is needed.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Acquaintsoft sidebar generator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Acquaintsoft sidebar generator” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Acquaintsoft sidebar generator